Please help with old Reichert Goswin Swing

Antworten
Cärlosman

Please help with old Reichert Goswin Swing

Beitrag von Cärlosman »

Dear Forum

My father found an old Reichert Goswin machine, i'm having trouble to find any information about the device.
Seems to work, the lights are flashing when i plug it in and the ventillator is spining inside.
Anyone can help me with more information, as well as how much could it worth on the market nowdays?

Thank you so much!
Danke
IMG_20221228_133328.jpg
IMG_20221228_133321.jpg
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

L.G.  

Re: Please help with old Reichert Goswin Swing

Beitrag von L.G. »

Hello !
Please make a Picture with the Displays.
Is there 00.00
Orion is not a Big Factory.
Leo

pitbread

Re: Please help with old Reichert Goswin Swing

Beitrag von pitbread »

Hi Cärlosman,

This is quite a rare machine, but is also not so popular. Therefore, it is difficult to say how much you could get for it if it's working. You will also need the technical documentation and likely the help of a Reichert expert in case of any errors.

As you can see here (https://www.goldserie.de/index.php/galerien/3775-swing), it is from 1986 and you need German Mark (DM) for it (0.30 DM / 30 Pfennig per game).

From where are you?
Merkur: Universum Bingo Gold Komet Brillant Excellent (blau) Zauberblume Super Komet (schwarz/lila) Disc (weiß/blau) Disc Olympia (blau) Super Kreuz As (1992)
Nova: Nova Triumph Doppelt-Jackpot Doppelpot Kniffi
Andere: Venus Multi Playmont Multi-Roulette (1981) Crown Jubilee Rototron Doppel-Krone NSM World Cup Rotamint Exquisit Super Rotamint Doppel-Jackpot Mint Super Hellomat Merlin

Antworten

Zurück zu „klassische Geräte und Singlegamer“